lördag 1 oktober 2011

Kinesio Tape

Hey all dudes!

What has this Chiro student been up to since a while back.... Well I have learned how to tape Kinesio!!! its so good!!!!! LOVE IT!!! All my patients and friends are walking around with tape now... Sorry guys but you need it! Studies are progressing this sem, so much 2 do, its hard to keep up with everything we have to read and do, I'm so lucky that I've found what I really like to do, it makes it so much easier! Chiropractic is the future in health care, i'm absolutely 100% sure of that!

I also have found a really good friend, her name is Emily, awesome humor, smart and has a pure positive heart! Thx Em for being that person!!

'What else is new??? Not much I guess, just a lot of study, thats it!!! I'm going out for awhile 2 night, birthday thingy in Freo

This is how I look right now.... Kinesio is the shit.... hahaha

C U dudes

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar