måndag 30 maj 2011

Almost There

Wow..... EXAMS are here, 1 last Sat, 2 today, bed, tired now??? hell yeah!!!! Been at UNI for like 18 hours a day the last week!!! Today was my first day off study, I had no food in the fridge, my room looks like a freaking bomb had dropped in.... everywhere is exam papers and books... and I have just started to pack for the trip home :) SWEET!!! So imagine, eh or dont ;) anyway, I'm still alive and kicking, and soon I will be done with 2.5 years of my Dr of Chiropractic degree! YEAH!!! Halfway!!! The cool thing is that we have learned to adjust the whole spine now, from the cervical spine all the way to Sacrum and Coccyx :) Life is smiling at me!!! Every day in UNI :)

Cya all soon back home in SWEDEN!!! Which is the country of AWESOMENESS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar